Monday, May 28, 2012

Imparts courage!

You watch a show of Satyamev Jayate and the emotions are etched in your mind!

When I'm thinking of the show I have the lady who smiles so well and beautifully, and there was this time in her life when her face was bitten by her husband, I can't forget the guy who was abused for more than a decade, and many others who participated; few victims, some co-victims, and then there is Aamir trying to help us understand these things exist and don't be surprised just because you haven't heard of it, or never bothered to know what it is.

Aamir tries to convey each message very clearly, translates word to word; English - Hindi and vice versa!

I started to think of people I may know who have experienced unfaithfulness in life.

The bad feeling or experience could be created by your ownself or given by parents, lovers, spouse, in-laws, friend's, colleagues etc.

Then I started to think of Sushma Nayak, an ex-colleague of mine from my Convergys days. I met this girl somewhere in between those 13-14 months before I moved to HP. It was Sushma's birthday on 25th May, I saw the update on Facebook to wish friends and visited her page instead of the regular leaving a message through the alert.

Read few updates on her page and I was completely out of my half-sleepy sense, as I was still on bed and it was my weekend. Searched through Google, another friend of mine was on-line and I mentioned this to her. She quickly found and sent me a link: "Sushma hanged herself to death on 10th Oct 2011".

Many on Sushma's friends list have no update of this tragic incident. I wonder what instigated Sushma to take a step to end it all, with one decision so wrong.

What had happened between Kiran, her husband and Sushma? What happened when they visited Kiran's native, Honnavar? What are her parents doing about it? Are her sister's following up on the case? I'm so clueless.

I will be in Bangalore in few months and would visit her family, meanwhile gathering as much information as I can through friends (ex-colleagues). I wish to meet the truth - Sushma!

Why are our life's so unimportant to us, why are we so unsure of who and what is right. Is the traditional method of obeying parents and marrying, the only solution to not regret a marriage - loved and self decided.

All through this I realise and regret my decisions about many things and also about those innocents - I had then thought it was right as I didn't want to bring into this earth souls who have no idea of what he was doing with someone he loved and married, only to take her through hell and for her to walk out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment